Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter









You spent your first Easter at Grandma GG's house.  My cousin, Lacy, held you the entire easter egg hunt.  Grandma GG held you, aunt Minon held you, aunt Heather held you, and plenty of others.  You are a lucky boy to have such great family and so many people that love you!  Breea was in town for Ty's baptism and grandma Kathee had said something about her making a suit for you.  I texted Breea to ask if she had your suit for Easter and she said it was at her house in Denver, CO but that she could whip one up for you really quick.  I was laughing that she could just whip one up, but that's exactly what she did.  It turned out so cute!  I only got a picture of it on my phone but trust me you looked like a stud.  The next weekend she brought this brown suit to you which was the original one she had made.  I love love love it!  It even has cute little brow shoes to go with it.  Such a handsome boy you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment