Monday, May 7, 2012

Four months old





Wow, you just keep growing!  I can't believe you are already 4 months old.  You continue to be such a happy baby and we all love you so much.  You were sleeping through the night until we went to your 4 month check up.  Between the 2 vaccinations and you starting to get a tooth you've been getting up at 3am every morning and again at 5am.  I was liking the 7 hours of sleep so much more than this intermittent sleep.  You are a happy boy and will smile when people talk to you.  You love to be outside and love to go on walks in your stroller.  We walk to take the boys to school in the morning and again to pick up Blake mid day and you just look around, chat, or sleep. 
Aunt Abby made you this shirt (along with all the other month ones).  Originally it was red but we let Owen borrow it and he barfed on it and when Megan washed it it faded to pink.  I laughed because you had some of Owen's clothes and I was telling Megan how you had pooped on one outfit and I couldn't get the stain out and she said, "Well I guess we are even because I washed his 4 month onsie and now it's pink." 

No comments:

Post a Comment