Friday, March 23, 2012

Almost 3 months

Tyler and Blake have been sick this week and then yesterday I got sick as well. I've been trying to keep it away from you in hopes that you will stay healthy. Last night and tonight though you've been up until 11:30 eating and crying off and on. I'm hoping it's just that you are super tired and not that you are getting sick. Your dad was at the Jazz game and I sent him a picture of you crying saying, "I'm so sad when daddy's not home." That was at 9:30 and when Brad called me at 11 you were still fussy. Brad came home wrapped you up and walked you for a few minutes and then put you in your swing and out you went. You talked a bit off and on but you quit crying and went to sleep. I love that your dad has the magic touch, he put you to sleep early today as well when you were fussy for Braden. You love to rock in the rocking chair and you also love to go outside, either one will usually help you relax and go to sleep.
You are so much more alert these days and after a long nap will always wake up smiling. Braden loves to try and get you to laugh.
You have been growing like crazy and are outgrowing lots of clothes. Braden pulled out a newborn set of pajamas yesterday and they looked like doll clothes compared to the clothes you've been wearing. I can't believe you've grown so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment