Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blessing Day




























March 4, 2012 you were blessed by your father. Such an exciting day filled with lots of family and friends. Your dad gave you a beautiful blessing. Here is what grandma Kathee wrote down from your blessing, "You have been saved for these days when the gospel is on the earth. I bless you with the ability to remember the things that were taught to you before you came to this earth. I bless you that you will be able to share this knowledge. I bless you with a desire to gain an education. I bless you that your mind will be able to learn those things which you will need to have employment. I bless you that you will go on a mission and gain a testimony that you will bring many into the gospel. When the time comes you will find a companion and go to the temple with her and have an eternal family, for that is why we are here. I bless you that you will have a love for your brothers and your parents for we love you. I bless you to be able to look to your aunts, uncles, and cousins for answers to your questions, they are good people to go to and they love you." It was a beautiful blessing and I just remember feeling so much love for you and all the love that your Heavenly Father has for you. What a precious little boy you are, and how blessed we are to have you in our family.
After church we had a dinner with all the family and some friends. You were passed around a lot and pretty much stayed awake from 1pm until 7:30 when everyone left. You were happy and just content to be held, the only time you slept was with uncle Curt, who calls you mini Curt or mini me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment