Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7 months old

I can't believe you are 7 months old, time has flown by!  You are still the sweetest baby, always happy and enjoying everything!  You love your brothers and smile and laugh when they play with you.  Braden loves to give you shoulder rides even though I'm not to thrilled about it and constantly tell him not to hold you up like that.  You love being on his shoulders so you can eat his hair.  I don't think I've mentioned that yet but you are so fascinated with hair, you love it.  You have pulled my hair so much that I now have layers in the front even though when you were born I had hair all the same length, a big thank you to you for the unwanted layers you little stinker.  When we were at the cabin you were crying while Mellonee, Melissa, and I drove to the lake with you.  Finally Melissa just laid her head down in your car seat and you went crazy over her hair.  You quit crying and just played with her hair.  You love to have it in your hands and it's all tangled up and then you put it in your mouth.  We are at Mellonee's house this week and she has these pillows with long fringe on them and you sit and talk to them and pull on the fringe and are just in love with them.  It makes me laugh so much!
You are starting to like food.  I couldn't really get you to eat much baby pureed food but decided to try regular food.  You ate eggs, barley soup, grapes, and half a banana this week.  You are loving being able to eat the same thing that the rest of us are eating.  I'm loving that you are finally eating since it seemed so crazy that you weren't interested yet.
You aren't such a great sleeper and have been waking up all night.  You end up in bed with dad and I.  Plus you are a night owl.  You haven't been going to bed until 11pm and then you sleep in your own bed until 2am and then you are in my bed until you wake up.  You aren't great at naps and just sleep 20 minutes here and there.
You got some more teeth and are now up to 8 teeth and you love to rub your tongue against your teeth so it's in and out of your mouth all the time.  Sometimes you smile with your tongue hanging out, it cracks me up. 























You started crawling and also can sit yourself up.  You love exploring and playing with toys. You also love swimming, dad dunked you under the water and you weren't so suew about that but you didn't cry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment