Friday, October 12, 2012

Not feeling great

Your brothers have been sick the last two days.  Yesterday you seemed a little barfy but I couldn't tell if it was bad reflux or actual barf.  You didn't seem to be feeling well and spent most of the day in my arms.  I just held you all day or walked you or sat on the floor with you.  Last night you woke up in the night crying and just wanted me to rock you back to sleep.  This am you were happy but still seem like you just want to be with mom.  I love the most to sit and rock you when you are sleeping, it's the most peaceful thing ever!  You are so sweet even when you don't feel good.  I feel so bad that you aren't feeling great but feel lucky that you haven't really been sick much.  No ear infections, no fevers, just a happy content boy!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment