Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Such a sweetie

You are THE sweetest baby on the planet.  Seriously, you are so sweet!  I love to just rock you while you are sleeping and you can feel your goodness.  The other night I was rocking you and just thinking how great our Heavenly Father is, I'm so lucky that he sent you to us.  I just sat there thinking, "I needed you.  I didn't even know it but I really needed you and I am so blessed to have you." 
You are crawling around now like crazy.  You love to follow me into the kitchen and pick up anything that has been left on the floor.  You also pull up on the couch, chairs, toys, and anything else you can find.  You are so happy and love your brothers.  For the last half hour you've been crawling around the floor and Blake and Tyler have been following you around making sure you aren't getting into anything. 
You love to eat.  You will try anything and sometimes if you can't have something you start to whimper.  You get all sad about it.  When I put you in your chair to eat you get all excited and can hardly stand it.  You love bananas, waffled, dried apples, and chicken.  You will also eat apples, pears, sometimes peas, eggs if I made you, applesauce, cantaloupe, peaches, bread, muffins, and pretty much anything we put in front of you. 
You now sleep in your crib all night.  You go to bed between 8-9 at night and sleep until 6-7am.  It's so nice to have you sleeping.  You started taking a nap in the day as well in your crib.  Although, today you haven't had a nap at all but are still so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment