Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Growing up


The other day I took you to hobby lobby and thought I'd try sitting you in the cart since I didn't have a stroller.  You were so happy to be in the cart looking around, trying to chew on everything.  They did have the small carts and I did spend most of the time holding onto you so you didn't tip over but it was a first and I can't believe how big you are getting.  Just pushing you around I was thinking wow where did the time go, I can't believe you are approaching 6 months old.  I was thinking how this time last year I was soooooooo sick being pregnant and the time was passing so slowly but now that you are here the time is going by so fast.  I am trying to enjoy every moment with you (well minus the cranky teething ha ha), you are such a joy and a happy baby and we love you.
and speaking of enjoying, can you just not get enough of those beautiful eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment