Monday, June 18, 2012

Late Nights

It's 1pm and you and I are still in our pjs.  It's been a rough couple of nights.  Last night you started screaming at 10pm and with a few exceptions didn't stop until 1am.  I was so flustered that I had Brad come home from visiting with his brother at about 10:45.  We took turns with you but nothing seemed to work.  We weren't sure if it's because you have allergies and are having a hard time breathing, or teething, or if it's because I had milk this weekend which I believe you are allergic too.  I'm thinking it might have been the milk and if that was it I feel so bad.  You had a rough night the two nights before as well and by this am I had had it.  I didn't go workout this am even though it's my last week at boot camp because I just couldn't.  Brad decided I really needed some sleep, so he took Spencer on a 3 hour drive while I went back to bed.  Needless to say we are both feeling much better today and at 1pm we are feeling great and ready to start our day!  Here's hoping for a much better night tonight and also I'm so grateful for your awesome dad, you are one lucky boy and I am one lucky girl to have him.  He is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment