Monday, June 25, 2012

Well Good Morning there!

Every since you got teeth you've been struggling with sleep.  For a while you were waking up every hour from 10pm to 2am and then again at 4am or 5am.  You've started sleeping a little better and go to bed about 11pm and wake up at 4am and then go back to bed until 7am.  Last night you woke up at 4am and I went into your room and there you were sitting up in your rock n play.  So your rock n play is like a little bassinet and I almost started laughing.  I was afraid you would flip yourself right out so I put you back to sleep and put you in your crib and you made it there the rest of the night.
Tonight, however, you are not amused with the crib and started screaming after a bit when I put you in your crib.  We'll get there, I'm sure, just not sure on the time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment