Sunday, July 8, 2012

6 months

I can't believe it is your half birthday already.  Such a sweet boy!  You've had some rough days lately just crying and me not knowing what to do but finally realized that I LOVE to rock babies to sleep.  The last three days instead of crying and crying you just talk and talk while I rock you to sleep, I LOVE LOVE LOVE It and can't get enough of you.  Seriously it makes my heart so happy to just snuggle you and rock you to sleep.
Also, you have slept in your crib the last week.  It was an easy transition for you and you took to it like a champ.  You nap in your crib and sleep in it at night.  You are still waking up in the night but not to bad.
Your three bottom teeth are all the way in and oh so cute.  It's funny to me that you got 3, not 4, not 2 but 3 at a time all on the bottom.  I haven't noticed any top teeth coming in just the 3 on the bottom.
You continue to be such a happy boy.  You love your brothers and love when they play with you.  Blake will come up and hug you and kiss you and then giggle.  You love him and watch him when he comes into the room.  He loves to entertain you and make you laugh.  Blake listens to everything that comes out of your mouth and then tells me what you say.  The other day he swore you said ma ma.  Braden tells him he's crazy but he stands by it.  It's so cute and I love the way he enjoys you so much.
You started eating solids a little more this month.  You've had avacado, peaches, pears, applesauce, and peas.  You aren't a big fan of applesauce but will eat the others.  You don't love to eat solid food but we keep trying and you'll eat a little.
You love to be on your stomach and spin in circles to get to places.  You never stay in one spot, you roll or spin to get to the next toy.  You are starting to push up on your hands or your knees but not both at the same time.  I'm thinking I better baby proof the house quickly because it will be no time before you scoot around.
Since we only have wood floors in the main living area where you play you love carpet and you love grass.  Whenever we are at someone's house you'll play and play with the carpet.
You quit taking a binky which dad is so sad about.  It makes it hard to put you to sleep.  You will take a binky and play with it or chew on it but you won't suck on it to go to sleep.  We keep trying and I'm sure inside you are just laughing at us. :)














You are such a sweet boy and bring so much joy to our family.  Our life has so much more joy because you are a part of it!  Love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment