Monday, July 23, 2012

GG and Grandpa Roberts




I love both of these sets of hands.  I saw a picture like this on pinterest and so when we were at my grandma's house I somehow talked her into letting my sister take pictures of hers and your hands. Both beautiful!  I love GG's hands and all the life, love, happiness, trials, faith, enduring, helping, and beauty that they represent.  I love your hands and how they are perfect waiting to experience life, love, and all that that brings.  I am so grateful for my family, for you and for GG!
The other pictures I took at Lucas's baptism.  We sat with GG and grandpa and they held you and played with you and kept you happy.  I love watching them play with you and remembering them playing with me when I was a child.  They are both amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment