Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Party Animal

It's 1:25am and I just thought I'd post before I go to bed.  Wondering why I'm not in bed yet?  Well you are quite the party animal and have decided that sleep is for sissies!  Yes you were up until 1:15am tonight.  I put you to bed at 8am and then you woke up at 9:45 and were up until 1:15.  We walked, and rocked, and cried, and talked, and then you pooped your diaper and played happily with toys for a half hour and finally at 1am you finished the rest of your bottle and went to sleep.  You were exhausted, wouldn't let go of that bottle but kept looking up at me and then would close your eyes because they were to heavy to keep open anymore.  I just snuggled you because I couldn't stand to put you down after such a long night.  I have been thinking about the families in the Colorado shooting and it makes me want to hold you just a little bit longer, actually to hug all my boys just a little bit tighter.  I'm so grateful for you and I know these sleepless nights will soon be gone so I'll cherish the time that I'm able to sit with you and rock you.  I love you my sweet little partying all night boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment