Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cabin 2012

We went to the cabin for our annual Roberts Reunion.  You were such a trooper on the drive.  We made it to Twin Falls without stopping.  It was a miracle and I was so glad because I was driving with you, Ty, and Blake and dad was over an hour behind us with Braden and Jace. 
You decided to perfect your scooting while at the cabin and you are moving all over the place.  You also get up on your knees and then leap yourself forward.  I was constantly picking stuff up off the floor so you wouldn't get it and also moving you back to the middle of the floor. 
You had lots of aunts to love on you and also your uncle Caleb who would hold you lots as well.  Heather would always come get you and play with you as well.  First thing in the morning Harley and her friend Kyla would come ask me where you were so they could say hello!  They loved holding you as well as Logan.  Charlottle and Elizabeth loved you as well and would play with you on the floor. 
Lots of people ended up sick with the flu at the cabin and I was hoping you wouldn't catch anything.  You didn't seem like you were feeling good but you didn't throw up and we were so glad. 
You have decided that you are a party animal at night and you didn't end up going to bed until like 11pm and then you would wake up every couple of hours.  It was a rough few nights so one night Aunt Mellonee told me she would keep you while I slept.  She kept you from midnight to 5am, it was the best 5 hours of sleep for me.   Not so much for her, you didn't sleep for very long.  You were asleep but then you would squirm and cry and she would have to walk you.  She walked you for over an hour, rocked you, laid on the floor with you and just kept you happy and tried to keep you asleep.  I was so grateful and I'm so glad you have aunts to help take care of you.




We were there for a week and enjoyed playing at the beach.  You loved the sand but then started eating it so I had to pull you back on the blanket.  You weren't to happy with the water because it was so cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment