Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2 weeks today

You are two weeks old today and so sweet! I took you to visit Dr. Johnson today and get your PKU done. You were so good with them poking your heel, AGAIN! I'm glad that you won't have to have that done for a while now. Dr. Johnson looked you over and said you look great, he has no concerns about you at all. You have gained 7 oz from your birth weight and the funny part is the way they measured you it shows that you shrunk. They measured you at 20.9 in. but when you were born they measured you at 21 in.
You usually go to bed about 11pm at night depending on how long it takes to feed you, change you, and get you in bed. You sleep until about 2pm and then wake up to eat, you go back to sleep usually pretty easy and sleep until 4:30 or so and then wake up to eat again, you'll go back to bed until 7 and then eat again and then go back to bed until 10:30 am. You are usually up for a little bit at 10:30 and you just look around and make funny faces. I love the faces you make when you are awake. You are starting to look towards my voice. I'll move from side to side and you'll follow me with your eyes when you hear me talk. You usually sleep the rest of the day with one more time being awake for a bit in the afternoon. You are such a good baby and we sure are enjoying you. Blake loves to sing to you, his favorite song is Gethsemane and he'll hold you and sing to you or else he'll sing to you while I"m holding you. It's pretty much the cutest! I am so glad you chose to come to our family, what a blessing you are and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment