Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby in the house!


I forgot how laundry piles up even in the night when you have a baby in the house. Last night you peed on my, your blanket, and your jammies, so the next morning we had this pile of laundry.
Also, at night I always change the babies diaper and then toss them to be picked up in the morning. I taught Abby this as well and Rob thinks I'm a genius because of it, ha ha actually he doesn't get it. If I leave them then I know how many diapers you had at night. Blake has the "big brother job" of coming in and counting the diapers, throwing them away, and then writing the number on a chart that Blake made for his little brother.

1 comment:

  1. haha I love that Blake is so responsible. He is a good big brother and so glad to have Spencer to take care of!

    ReplyDelete