Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm going home



















Spencer was able to be released form the NICU late Friday morning. I was so happy to have him coming home. They did his hearing test, circumcision, and last checks from the Dr. and then we were able to pack up and go home. YAHOO! He had some anxious big brothers waiting to meet him. They had been able to face time with him while he was in the hospital but they were so excited to get to hold him. They had been home with grandma Lani getting the house all ready for us. Braden even cleaned his room, that's how I know he missed me! :) Each of them got a turn to hold him. Such sweeties and it reminded me of the days that I brought each of them home from the hospital, where does time go. Up until December I had been so nervous about having a baby in our home after so many years. I felt like I was starting over with baby number 1 but after he got home I can't even imagine life without him. None of us want to take turns holding him, especially Braden. I let Braden sit in my bed and hold him while I just relaxed for a bit after getting home. Brad was so sick so he went right to be when we got home, poor guy is coughing and coughing! He sounds horrible.
My mom and dad got here not to long after us and my mom set to work helping out around my house. She's been doing all our laundry which she says just keeps expanding. :) She washed the baby clothes we had and then her and my dad went out to buy us some more since we didn't have much since we kept the gender a surprise. Breea came that night to see him since she would be heading back to Colorado in a couple days. She brought some cute sleepers she'd made, a diet coke for me, and some beautiful flowers. You are so loved by all your grandparents and aunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment