Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More photos









Aunt Abby came to visit today and we thought it would be fun to take some more photos of you. You are so sweet and it's so fun to pose you and take new pictures. Abby brought this little pea pod to put you in and you didn't seem to mind a bit. We tried to take some more baseball ones as well but dang it, they just aren't working. This time you peed in the baseball mitt, oops! I cleaned it the best I could. You also peed on Blake's blanket which he wasn't happy about at all even after I told him I would wash it. I'm pretty sure it was worth it to get these cute pictures!


I, obviously, and loving my new camera that Brad and I got for Christmas and loving my new baby that we got for new years! LOL He is such a joy and I've had so much fun taking his pictures and thinking of new poses to put him in, I love that my other 3 boys are older and can help out with him and just let me enjoy holding him and watching him grow. I feel so blessed to have all 4 of my boys in our family, each is a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment