Friday, January 6, 2012

Sleeping



You are such a good baby and I'm so thankful for that. Last night you were struggling going to sleep and I thought wow I shouldn't have bragged you up to the neighbors when they were here because now you are showing me. I fed you 4 times and finally fed you 2 oz out of a bottle. That did it, you were sound asleep after that. Four hours later I woke you up because I was worried at how long you had slept. I got some good sleep but for the last 40 minutes I was awake watching you thinking you'd wake up any minute. I remember doing the same thing with Tyler and asking the dr. if that was normal. I thought it was a fluke but then after I fed you, you went back to sleep for 4 more hours and I had to wake you up again. I know some people probably think why would I wake you up but since you were in the NICU and wouldn't eat real well I just want to make sure that you are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment