Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Big Brothers

The other day Tyler was holding Spencer and singing to him. He was singing I am a child of God and Gethsemane to him and every time Tyler would quit singing Spencer would start to fuss a little and then Tyler would start singing again and he'd stop fussing and just listen. It was so cute and Ty sang to him for about 15 minutes straight. Such a good big brother, both Ty and Blake love to sing to Spencer and I love that they do!


You are so lucky to have such great big brothers. A few times a day Blake will come up to me and point to you and then point to him. I'll ask him if he wants to hold you and he'll get a big grin and say yes. I give you to him and about a minute later he'll point to you and then point to me and I'll say are you done and he'll say yes. He's so funny about it because he rarely asks to hold you he mostly just does this funny little grin as he points. Ty loves you as well and is always trying to get a turn in before Mr. Braden takes you and won't give you back. Braden is our resident baby hog and he would love to hold you all morning and all afternoon up until bedtime. He usually holds you while he's doing his reading homework. The other night he was laying on the floor by you teaching you about baseball. That same night a yankees hat and jersey appeared in your room. I'm guessing Braden decided to take it upon himself to put up some decorations since I haven't yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment